Building a child's foundation through
Faith, Fun, and Family.
What to Expect
At Kids Connection, we partner with parents to help build a child's foundation of faith.
- Kids Connection takes place on Sunday mornings during service and connect groups.
- Consider arriving by 10:05am on your first visit.
- Our signs will direct you to Kids Connection in the front lobby and you'll find super-helpful people ready to assist at the kids' check-in area.
- Our team will give you a quick tour of the Kid’s area and meet teachers who will care for your kids.
Meet Our Teachers
- We have built an engaging environment where kids can learn to know and follow Jesus with their families while having fun and creating memories.
- We use the Orange Curriculum, which is great for kids and parents.
- If you’d like to save a few minutes in the process, you can pre-register your child now! Just let us know you’ve pre-registered when you arrive at Kids Connection.
Kids Connection is lead by a group of passionate and qualified teachers who care deeply about equipping your childrent to grow in their faith and partner with you in the process.