SUNDAYS: 10:15AM | 480 E. Ina Rd., Tucson, AZ 85704
On Sunday mornings at Catalina, you can expect a warm welcome into a relaxed atmosphere where people are excited to get to know you. We value relationships and quickly get to know you by name. After an engaging time of worship and teaching, almost everyone heads to the atrium for coffee and donuts. It's a great place to hang out with Pastor Ted and others from the church and build relationships with others just like you.
What to Expect
We are so excited for you to visit us and can't wait to welcome you to Catalina.
- Dress is casual (jeans and such), but you’re welcome to dress up if you want.
- Parking is super-easy in the main lot as you drive in. If you are expecting or have a young child, we have convenient parking just for you.
- We'll meet you at the door and welcome you into our lobby full of fellowship and coffee.
- We keep services short so everyone can hang out afterwards.
- Coffee, donuts, and fellowship abound after the service. Relationships are a big deal to us.
- We are all about people.
of children from infants through elementary school:
- Consider arriving by 10:05am on your first visit.
- We’ll meet you at the Kids Connection just on the other side of the lobby.
- Check-in is fast and friendly.
- Children's services are provided all the way through the morning, allowing you to spend time with other adults.
If you have any additional questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to getting to know you.
480 East Ina Rd. | Tucson, AZ 85704